Order a 2013-2014 Yearbook
Order your 2013-2014 yearbook at http://shop.balfour.com/smi131424/catalog/product/view/id/22038/s/yearbook/category/312643/
Order a 2012-2013 Yearbook
To order your copy of the 2012-2013 Makio Yearbook, you'll need to visit our printing company, TreeRing. The following process is the simplest way to engage with Ohio State's yearbook and order your book!
1. On a computer with Internet access, go to www.treering.com
2. There is a link at the top-right of the screen, asking if your school is using TreeRing. You will need to create a TreeRing account. To do this, click the link to the right of the words 'First Time?'. The link reads 'Create an Account'
3. Enter the Ohio State Passcode in the box that will appear. The Passcode is 1013474877232441
4. Click the 'Confirm' button
5. TreeRing will take you to a 'Create Your Account' page. You should see the 'Makio @ Ohio State University' label underneath the 'Create Your Account' header. If not, return to step 2. If you do see our label, enter your information. This includes your first name, last name, email address that you wish to use as a login to TreeRing, a password, and your relationship to Ohio State (parent, student, or teacher). Check the box to agree to the privacy terms, and click Create Your Account
6. TreeRing will give you the option to add a photo to your profile, to invite or connect with other friends who use TreeRing or are associated with the Makio, or to pre-order your copy of the book. You can skip these steps if you like with the link to the left of the large green button at the bottom right of the pop-up window
7. TreeRing will take you to your personal homepage. To navigate back to this page from within the TreeRing site, click the TreeRing logo in the upper left corner. To view shared photos from other friends or the Makio staff, scroll down. To edit your customizable pages or add more, click the Edit link in the diagonal orange bar
Order Archived Yearbooks
To order older yearbooks, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are not selling copies of of the 2011-2012 yearbook because that book was not published.